Forums

1. Off Topic Discussion

1. The Lounge

For light hearted discussions with other forum members for those stuck in the office all day, and those just in from school!

1. The Scott Mills Show

For discussion of all things from The Scott Mills Show on BBC Radio 1... even what Chappers is up to these days.

1. BBC Radio 1

Radio 1 geeks can go here to talk about the station, the DJs, the schedules, the events and more.

Each year Scott Mills and the station take to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe. In 2009 the crowds flocked to the musical. In 2010 it was all about the one man shows.

For the radio anoraks to discuss Radio 1 jingles, station imaging and anything else ultra geeky.

There are no registered users currently online

• Favourite Features of All Time
      I liked 'Dear Scott' with the Posh Radio 4 Lady. Whatever happened to that? I think it was just quietly dropped. I agree with the above posts regarding Real or No Real - it is one of the best feature that Scott has done. Especially when Greg or Charlie plays, the off-topic stories that get shared are comedy gold! With regards to Beccy, I think she has left Radio 1 and is focussing on BBC projects elsewhere. Her Twitter bio mentions she does 'radio and strategy and stuff for the BBC' and I agree, she is still very much missed on the show.
    • Does anyone know the name of Greg James's opening song from 2015?
      Seeing as this spambot bumped this thread up, I thought I'd make a montage of a few occasions Greg used the Porter Robinson instrumental to start the show. I have the first use of it from the 3rd May 2012, then 23rd July 2012 (Greg's first show after Chris Moyles announced he was leaving, to add context to it), 14th September 2012, 7th January 2012 and the last use of it on 9th May 2014. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6VxngX4qhYva0hBN2JvakY0UWc/view?usp=sharing
    • Does anyone know the name of Greg James's opening song from 2015?
      I am really sorry. currently i did not getting the  name of the song that Greg James always talked over about 2 songs into his show last year. Hope you are satisfied with the answers got from other friends.  Presently i am doing a dissertation as part of my profession. I am working in  dissertation writing help service. 
    • The Unofficial Mills 2016 Virtual Time Vault - For 2021ish
      I wouldn't normally go anywhere near the shitfest that is The Sun, but I came across this article from a few years back: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/175199/Lard-Ive-left-my-Mark.html Quite sad to hear, it essentially says that Mark and Lard aren't actually friends and they never want to work together ever again. Sad times. It always makes me sad when something I look back on fondly is dismissed by the person (or people) who made it happen. Women do it to me all the time. I kid, of course. That would imply I've ever got anywhere with a woman.
    • New Radio 1 Website
      Has anyone noticed the new Radio 1 and 1Xtra website? BBC Radio appear to have refreshed all of the radio homepages to bring them all in line with each other.