Forums

1. Off Topic Discussion

1. The Lounge

For light hearted discussions with other forum members for those stuck in the office all day, and those just in from school!

1. The Scott Mills Show

For discussion of all things from The Scott Mills Show on BBC Radio 1... even what Chappers is up to these days.

1. BBC Radio 1

Radio 1 geeks can go here to talk about the station, the DJs, the schedules, the events and more.

Each year Scott Mills and the station take to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe. In 2009 the crowds flocked to the musical. In 2010 it was all about the one man shows.

For the radio anoraks to discuss Radio 1 jingles, station imaging and anything else ultra geeky.

There are no registered users currently online

• Scott Mills' Masterpieces
      Please DC, I know your internet is slow but you've gotta get that show to me. Try an internet café or something (whoooooooooooooooo!) I love that video and I'd quite like to know what it actually sounded like going out on air.
    • Scott Mills' Masterpieces
      I have this full show in the archive, Thursday 8th November 2007. Straight out of Newsbeat at 5pm, he gets about 1 min 30 into track 2 before the phone call comes in. Then he plays 'Sometimes' in full about 10 mins later whilst Zane answered the phone.
    • Favourite Features of All Time
      Flirt Divert, Camp Man was good as well. I liked Laura's Diary, it's something that I shouldn't like but actually did.   The on hold thing (can't remember the proper name) was another. Scott calling up an estate agent pretending to be Mika, singing Grace Kelly in an incredibly camp way is on here somewhere as an mp3.
    • The Unofficial Mills 2016 Virtual Time Vault - For 2021ish
      They did do some form of advert for Manchester City about 2009 way, years after that article was written (the sun article was a few months after their final Radio 1 show so is getting on now). Nothing since this but it restores slight hope.    
    • My thoughts on women on Radio 1
      Did anyone catch Sophie Little in for Huw Stephens last night? I don't think we've heard the last of her.