Forums

1. Off Topic Discussion

1. The Lounge

For light hearted discussions with other forum members for those stuck in the office all day, and those just in from school!

1. The Scott Mills Show

For discussion of all things from The Scott Mills Show on BBC Radio 1... even what Chappers is up to these days.

1. BBC Radio 1

Radio 1 geeks can go here to talk about the station, the DJs, the schedules, the events and more.

Each year Scott Mills and the station take to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe. In 2009 the crowds flocked to the musical. In 2010 it was all about the one man shows.

For the radio anoraks to discuss Radio 1 jingles, station imaging and anything else ultra geeky.

There are no registered users currently online

• Scott Mills' Masterpieces
      Whoa! I haven't listened to it all yet but there was a great whooooooo by Scott and Chappers during the 4:30 news. Didn't realise Scott had been whoooing for that long.
    • New Radio 1 Website
      Ahh.. apologies for that, I've just seen it! I don't know how I missed that one, I did check as well! One thing I have noticed is that behind the new multi-coloured background you can see a blurred image of the currently on-air DJ! 
      Thanks! How about sticking anything worth uploading on a usb stick or sd card and posting it to one of us (whooooooo!) to upload it for you?
      Scott Mills: Thursday 8th November 2007, 9 years ago this year. My god, seems like yesterday.:- https://www.dropbox.com/s/23fl2imteiuyllh/Scott%20Mills%20Thursday%208th%20November%202007.mp3?dl=0   It'd take me an age to upload everything I have, over 70GB in shows. But I can get away with a one off like this. That for example at 170MB took me the best part of 35 minutes.   I find it amazing Radio 1 play Led Zeppelin on here, and of course Zane goes on to play an entire album. There were things about Radio 1 that were hit and miss for me in the mid 2000's, but there'd be no chance of something like this happening today.
      Please DC, I know your internet is slow but you've gotta get that show to me. Try an internet café or something (whoooooooooooooooo!) I love that video and I'd quite like to know what it actually sounded like going out on air.