Unofficial Mills

Happy Birthday Danishgirl!

KingTutsWWH

Thanks everyone :D

Actually I'm not having the best day. The English essay didn't go too well, I think, but that's not the worst thing.

After school I waited for the school bus for an hour and it didn't come so I just decided to go by train. That really, really sucks.

But it's my birthday, I guess I'll survive that.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Happy Birthday Sigrid :)

Apart from the school bus thing, I hope you have a great day!

Thanks. And yeah, I do have a good day. :)

I brought chocolate and cake with me to school today to cheer everyone up before the essay, so it was okay.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Haha, DC. It's pretty cool to have Jesper Grønkjær pass on a message ;) (It is him, isn't it?)

daniel agger!!1 i told him i would bring many many many virgins to him if he did this for me, little does he know they are all men.

on the grid.

daniel agger!!1 i told him i would bring many many many virgins to him if he did this for me, little does he know they are all men.

Haha.

He does look a bit like Jesper Grønkjær in that picture, though.