Unofficial Mills

Where would you go?

KingTutsWWH

I love travel and experiencing different places, people, food and cultures.

Which 3 places anywhere in the world would you like to visit before you kick the bucket?

Don't put too many pics, or Jono will tell us off over the bandwidth thingumyjig.

Nati's No 1: Machupichu

post-4214-145327865971_thumb.jpg

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Russia - Trans-Siberian railway journey. You start in Moscow and finish in Vladivostok, some 6,000 miles away on Russia's Pacific coast

Canada - Toronto, Winnipeg and Vancouver look fabulous. May one day live somewhere in Newfoundland for a few years.

Brazil - Seriously want to experience the Amazon rainforest, whilst some of it remains. Would love to see some of the exotic plants grown in indoor environments here growing in their wild habitat there, like passiflora for example.

I'm so greedy, not sure 3 is enough. Am I allowed to change the rules slightly?

Seeing as I'm already in Peru, I could just double back through Brasil (rainforest and statue of Christ in Rio de Janeiro) - that's No. 1.

Then No. 2 would be a sort of lengthy trip around Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. They are close to one another, I promise.

Still thinking about how I'm gonna cheat on No. 3. ;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I want to go to London - and I will, I hope to go there as an au-pair after I finish school.

I would also like to go to Australia and New Zealand, because the culture as well as the nature seems to be quite interesting.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Id really love to experience different parts of Africa.

I used to have this plan that id leave school and go to university, and during one of my summers, i spend 4 months in Africa, travelling all over the place. Id love to volunteer over there as a sports coach for young kids.

I hope one day i'll have the guts, and the money, to do it.

I'd like to go to Svarlbard, amazing scenery and so remote and cold. There's a double page photo of it on my floor from the newspaper the other day.

I'd like to go to New Zealand again, the Bay of Islands is so pretty, I remember being 7 years old and paddling out there in a canoe with my mum's friend and his daughter, going to this deserted island just before sunset and collecting Paua shells. The beach was covered with them, they look like this, very pretty. Rotorua is pretty cool too, hot springs, geysers and brightly coloured (but poisonous) lakes and beaches covered in pummice stones. Even though I was only 7, I remember it all really clearly and I'd love to go back, I probably will do when I've finished uni.

I'd like to visit the west coast of Canada. I've probably been reading too many Douglas Coupland books, he's from Vancouver. It sounds really cool, unfortunately though with North America and Australasia, the cities are dispersed and they rely on cars for transport, something I couldn't live with. However, I hope to do something about that for a career. A geography degree is a good excuse to travel!

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I've been lucky enough to go to New York and it was great!

My advice, spend 3 days there. Go to the Statue of Liberty and go up The Empire State Building at night. Then you can take photos like this one:

2308267882_b52f1a3f47_b.jpg

My other 2 choices would be The Pyramids in Egypt and Rio de Janeiro!