Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CancerForTheCure
Paula is the Judith Chalmers of Unofficial Mills. Never known so many holidays in a year.

I think I'm going to Greece in June but I might go to Bali instead... The flight is more expensive so I haven't decided yet. And my mum might be taking us abroad in the summer but you never know with her! And if my dad can sort it out I'll be doing work experience in Switzerland. I don't normally go abroad that often, usually about twice a year :P

It was all foggy and overcast this morning and all miserable. I was quite disappointed as I wanted to enjoy the sunshine now the dissertation is finally out of the way. I went to Makro with my friend (and pretended to be another friend who has a Makro card but didn't have time to come) and when we got outside, it was all sunny. I'm going to go for a walk in the sunshine, probably just to the shop, but it means it hopefully won't be too cold tonight when we're out.

It was also very very cold in the morning. We haven't had much sun recently - the only fully sunny day was two days ago. How disappointing :( Today the sun was out for about an hour and now it's gone so it probably will be cold when you're out :P I hope Plymouth will be a bit better as I intend to go cycling every day.

Not so inept with my telephone skills like I thought! Managed to get my dad cheaper home insurance by about £30 and threatened to leave AOL (wasn't really going to!) and have got the same unlimited downloads package we paid £24.99 a month for just £14.99 a month. Credit crunch savings :D

and threatened to leave AOL (wasn't really going to!) and have got the same unlimited downloads package we paid £24.99 a month for just £14.99 a month. Credit crunch savings :D

did that with sky too, blagged them that virgin was offering less and they lowered the price. you feel guilty for doing it in a way, but it's better for them to have you paying a little less than to lose you completley to a rival.

on the grid.

did that with sky too, blagged them that virgin was offering less and they lowered the price. you feel guilty for doing it in a way, but it's better for them to have you paying a little less than to lose you completley to a rival.

It's the oldest trick in the book and it always works.

Sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :D

I've just been out and bought some grapes to treat myself as I need to celebrate being free of the big D somehow. We've got the windows and the back door open and it's lovely being able to look at flowers and grass and trees and birds rather than concrete and roads and cars.

I'm going out tonight with a couple of friends. Don't plan on drinking, just enjoying the music. Then on Monday I'm going home and we're going to go to the zoo next week. Good times.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

The head of the English department at uni is going to write a reference for me. I'm on my way to being an actual English teacher! So excited. Scared, but excited!

are you going to be the type that goes insane at kids when they do wrong? you'd fit in at my old school, full of misbehaving kids that don't want to be there.

on the grid.

Going away for three days on Friday ^.^ Escaping to Alton Towers, gonna meet a bunch of new people, (hopefully) build bridges with my best friend, and just chill out and relax for the first time in a long time.

I would love to go to Alton Towers now! Am deffo going to go soon, hope everything goes well and you have a great time

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson