Unofficial Mills

what would you do if you won £56m on lottery

Lee.

what would you do if you won £56m on lottery like what that guy won on friday

id buy a big house get all my mates to live there cause we are planning it at moment and have loads of raves and buy a nightclub.

A car probably either aston martin or lamborghini or a Buggatti Veyron.

big round the world holiday

buy a helicopter

and build a big tank in garden and get a great white shark.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spend some of it trying to woo Edith or Fearne ;)

now on a more serious note,

first thing i would do is get one million in cash put it in a case fly to Switzerland with my financial advisor & put it in a bank (just in-case i ever run out).

house on one of them palm tree islands in Dubai, house in Hollywood Hills, a apartment in Tokyo (Japan somewhere anyway) & a place in Monaco.

Lamborghini LP640, Bugatti Veyron Grand-Sport, Rolls Phantom Drophead, Pagani Zonda.

a Wally 118 Super Yacht.

<div><embed src="http://www.livevideo.com/flvplayer/embed/207F8C8DFA3C43DC9338BCC2B108269E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" WIDTH="445" HEIGHT="369" wmode="transparent"></embed><br/><a href="http://www.livevideo.com/video/embedLink/207F8C8DFA3C43DC9338BCC2B108269E/226120/pagani-zonda-roadster-wally-.aspx">Pagani Zonda Roadster - Wally 118 super yacht Opening</a></div>

invest in some property commercial & residential (around universitys).

buy some stock in defense companies, banks, aviation, oil, green tech, tech companies (Apple, M$, Intel etc) & other blue chips.

money_02.gif

:)

Give immediate family a mil each, another 1 to charities close to heart and then take a few months off while working out where we wanted to live (and work - I'd still want to) with the rest...

Oooo if you gave away a mill to a family member the taxman would be very happy, you cannot just give away money like that unless you pay tax on it, best way is to buy their house off them & let them live in it for free & things like that.

i would just enjoy spending my way through it :D

true, but why give it to the taxman, better to sell up & move the family to Australia /Canada etc & draw the money from offshore ;)

a very important lesson with regards to money !

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXKy4PMnFZQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXKy4PMnFZQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

I'd buy a run down house (already seen the one I want actually). I'd decorate it to a high standard and sell/rent it on. Then i'd do it again with another house.

THEN... i'd buy some old VW Camper van shells. I'd restore them to their former glory and sell them on... but i'd have to have one for myself

take control

Why not give some of the money to the taxman?

Don't we already give enough? and I don't know about elsewhere but here it seems that service from the council, police etc is continually substandard. A lot of tax money around here gets wasted needlessly.

To answer the main question, I'd buy an aardvark sanctuary.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Seeing as I can't buy the lottery yet... My mum would probably (with some gentle full persuasion from me) we'd half it, and donate that to charities, then split it off to family and whatnot.. We'd end up with about 15mil left. Divide by 5 (my home family) gives us all 3 million.

I would then get this, and go crazy in an Apple store. iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook pro, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPAD.. :P I'd upgrade my DropBox to the highest, just so all my data's synced...

Then get super TVs, (HD, Flat screen, etc), super Internet (50+mb/s.. Fibre optic), far too many external hard drives for my own good, a couple of brilliant cameras/camcorders (with appropriaate huge SD cards).

Xbox Live, few years of that.. Basically, I'd just kit everything out!

We'd also move house, somewhere huge. And get a nice long holiday in the Summer.. (With WiFi!)

samozzy.png