Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You been there since it turned into shoot the monsters/aliens ghost house? Makes my hand ache everytime but I hate to lose :)

I think I went on that at least twice the last time I went to Alton Towers, it's a massive improvement on the original and slightly dull Haunted House ride.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

There's been a massive tit up with the marking for our Law papers. I was still happy with my mark but the exam board have taken a sample, and if the marks on those go up (one of the original ones went from a D to an A, scary) then we'll all get remarked. I might have got an A after all. :)

Being stuck in the reception at Yalding House for 20mins as I waited for my mate to come out and bumping into Greg and spying Aled working hard. Oh and of course Claire on reception. I read Ariel cover to cover while I waited.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Brillyallant! Are you going to go back and work in Spar over the summer? ;)

Friday rocks. Got food from my favourite Indian restaurant and am chilling out. One week to go until I'm off work for 2 weeks. I am really, really looking forward to a break. Feel like my life has been a whirlwind for the last 5 months.

I am indeed returning to the not-so brillyallant Spar! I'm there through the Easter holidays too \o/ I'm a bit annoyed though as they've hired someone who's taken some of my original hours and she's called Emma too. So now I've been reduced to Emma 2 or Emma L :(. Five years of service nearly and I am no longer the original Emma, makes me sad. Apparently she's "intimidated" by me as my mum is one of the bosses - yeah that's right, she bley should be ;)

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.