Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not often i post in here but...

I am in an amazing mood. I was allowed my savings from my dad today (It was only £180, but hey ho, its money) With i managed to get a new camers... this one in fact... and as i have a discount card for boots, i got his camera and a leather kodak case for £80... bargain... and then i got some clothes (jeans, top, trilby hat, underwear), and a hair cut and i still have £25 left over...

The clothes and the hair cut were to make me feel better about my black eye as i have been quite self concious about it. It has worked so far :D .

Wow, you did well to do all that with £180! Remind me to send you my accounts when they need auditing!!

Hope the eye is on the mend!

Can I ask everyone a quick question please? Could you all listen to this: http://mhm.hud.ac.uk/newsroom/story/illegally-downloading-music podcast of mine, then sign up and leave a comment on the site? It'd *really* help me with my uni work, as that's what it's for ;)...but yeah, if you could please listen and comment I'd be eternally grateful!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

FINALLY had a stint in my new gym. The place is massive; easily the biggest and best - and yet cheapest - gym I've been to yet. Pushed myself for an hour to get back into the swing of things and remotivated to get fit again. I went to buy new trousers for work (I popped the button on my last pair - the moment I realised I can't go on being this big) and just felt so sad when I looked at myself in the mirror because I look a mess. So today was a big step in the right direction and I think I'll be back there on Sunday or Monday.

I've been offered a place at Nottingham Trent University on Broadcast Journalism! My first choice!

Sweet well done! My Friend is at NT doing Broadcast Journalism. And mine and JonathanEx's Law Lecturer also Lectures there! :)

Didnt you look at Lincoln??

twitter.com/emgreatorex