Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

Guest CancerForTheCure

I had the best week ever when my best friend stayed at mine for a week. It was then topped off by an amazing weekend in Gloucester. I really do miss my friends, they are definitely irreplaceable.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What rocks.. I shall tell you!

Next week, I shall be in work from 7 til 5.30. This, COULD be seen as a pretty pesimistic but being the optimist that I am, this is NOT a bad thing, it means that next week, My wage shall be that of £600 there abouts for that week alone. Although, I'm going to have to work hard and dig deep, the pay at the end should be rewarding... If I keep thinking like this, I shall soon be a millonaire.... or I'll be brown bread.. Everyones a winner!

What also rocks is that I put £9.87 of Unleaded into my Diesel car...... so had to fill it up with £20 of Diesel.... What a Freudian slip that was! BUT.. on the bright side of things, it means I get to drive for about 250 miles so that I've an empty tank.

Just as well I like driving eh!

anyone thats read the "what sucks" thread today may have read about my problems concerning the (now very non existant) love life.

However on the back of that I've gotta say that i've spoken about it to 3 of my mates today, and they have all been really sympathetic and supportive. A lot of my friends have been really helpful, both when i was trying to get the girl's interest and now that i'm having to deal with having made a fool of myself over it all. Even my friend, who it turns out doesnt have feelings for me after all, hasn't run off which I think a lot of people would do in her position.

So what rocks? having a good group of friends around that I can turn to for support when things all go wrong.

Not impressed with censorship

I just got back from town, we went to some pubs and bars to celebrate a mate's birthday. There were only 8 of us because most people are still hiding away working but it was nice to see people and do something different and we went to some places I hadn't been to before, including Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem, which is a tourist attraction and Nottingham landmark, so somewhere I had to go before I leave here.

I still haven't slept. I'm not feeling that sleepy either but I've had some toast and I'm going to put my PJs on and get into bed and see what happens and if I don't sleep, it won't be the end of the world. I've been up 36 hours already and eventually I have to sleep surely.....

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Wow well done! That's amazing :) it takes the pressure off a bit for the summer.

What rocks in my life? The end is in sight and we're planning the drinking already and I'm going to see Snow Patrol tonight. I've wanted to see them for years. It's unfortunate that it's such a stressful time but it should be good anyway.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'