Doctor Who

demonhorse

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooooh I just remembered what else annoyed me. How come everytime the Dr wears black tie he also wears trainers?!

Cos that makes it look like he's 'down wit tha kids'. ;)

Did you guys see the preview on Parky? No tie, and the brown suit is back! :D I don't like the blue suit, cos the Doctor obviously loves his brown one. :P

OK, so who else thought that bit in the machine thingy with the Doc and Martha looked a bit perverted? Please tell me I'm not the only one! Especially when she was looking down at him there.

I was just thinking, LUCKY, LUCKY MAARTHA!!!!! lol

Confidential was brilliant! Al the CGI & Prosthetics! I am such a sad case! I love all that!!!

Apparently Week 10's confidential is directed by DT himself :D

glitzy.jpg

I was just thinking, LUCKY, LUCKY MAARTHA!!!!! lol

Confidential was brilliant! Al the CGI & Prosthetics! I am such a sad case! I love all that!!!

Apparently Week 10's confidential is directed by DT himself :D

Yay, I wasn't the only one! :D

Really? I love Confidental! It'll be even better if it's done by the lovely man himself! My Saturday night's are great, it goes Dr Who, Confidential, Top Gear. What could be better?!

Hello again,

Loved Mark Gatis on Doctor Who. Really scarey creature! He wrote one of the best scripts for the programme too. DT in a DJ - yummy!

I wear Converse with suits to work. Think it's a good look, and they're really comfy. Bought my first pair almost 20 years ago.

Little treat for you all (going to pop it on girly thread too, just incase not ALL girlies are obsessed with Dr Who). Just to get us ready for the return of the Captain!

Ooooh found other lovely piccie for sentimental Dr fans (Kelly and Timski)

Nx;)

post-4214-145327861275_thumb.jpg

post-4214-145327861312_thumb.jpg

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I can try to get you a link, but there's always listen again on the Radio Two site if you miss it. One of my kind friends might upload it though. :D

Haha, I wouldn't be in bed even if it wasn't a bank holiday! I have the worst sleeping pattern in the world!

Don't worry, I always listen to Scott later (I work strange hours), the radio 2 listen again will work too.

What did you think of David on Parkie? I thought he seemed gorgeous but a bit stilted, Parkie's fault!

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.