How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Random one but my neighbours have a shed with a metal roof on it and I've just seen a cat jump on to it and quickly realise how hot it was and jump off again.

It was jumping around literaly like a cat on a hot tin roof.

When sayings come true..coming soon to chanel 5.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Random one but my neighbours have a shed with a metal roof on it and I've just seen a cat jump on to it and quickly realise how hot it was and jump off again.

It was jumping around literaly like a cat on a hot tin roof.

When sayings come true..coming soon to chanel 5.

:biggrin: brilliant... hope theres no sayings about horses and glue factories featuring on the show :doubt:

I love confusing the techy people in PC world I know nothing about computers except all the jargon that goes along with it. My favourite is to ask if it comes with LRF support and watch them either squirm or just lie and say yes...

LRF support = Little Rubber Feet.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

I love confusing the techy people in PC world I know nothing about computers except all the jargon that goes along with it. My favourite is to ask if it comes with LRF support and watch them either squirm or just lie and say yes...

LRF support = Little Rubber Feet.

haha we get callers trying to do that to us at my work... never works on us though :biggrin:

I need to do some DIY but I just can't quite be bothered. My sister's friends are coming round which is nice for her but I've not seen any of my friends for 2 weeks now. My parents are out though which is nice, they've gone on a booze cruise to France for the day. I'm just sitting on my bed listening to some bits of this morning's show that I recorded on my radio. I want to sleep as well because I am so tired but too hot to sleep.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'