How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was okay. Went down town for an icecream after lunch, and found out my college money's gone in. Only 1 proper lesson today, so it gets a bit dull. Apparently I have a new sister called Emily who calls me 'Wogan'. News to me...

Tomorrow I have 6 lessons, yay....

its been an awful day today im suffering from the start of the flu or a cold ive got a headache and im freezing cold.

Got my school personlised sports jacket which was the only good thing that happend to me today cos ive had the most boring and awful day ever

twitter.com/emgreatorex

We discussed the prospect of the Mills team calling up our sixth form director and doing the 'on hold' game.

now, that would make good radio.

we never discuss anything like that at college, too many listen to Galaxy at my college.

although we did mention Radio 1 in media the other day and our teacher told us about she used to tape the top 40...lol.

I had a cool day. We've got a work experience girl for all last week and this, and she was assigned to me today. My own personal slave!!! Bwahahahahah!!

I only worked from 5.30am to 9am, then she started so I gave her all my jobs, dicked around for the rest of the day and went home at 2pm! :)

Where do you work?

twitter.com/emgreatorex