-
On the website
-
Who was online
- Jono
- Ash101
- xxladybarefootxx
- JamTriv
- Intercity_225
- coffeeandgin
- Noah56
- wbroom12
- Joe
- JacobRadioFan
- LemmeRant
- NathanS
- Acelink
- Radio_12
- Darren m
- Rob86
- abertom
- Dan18F1
- Mercede5
- MattintheUSA
- soundsofthe10s
- R1Fan1
- UnofficialStark
- FlashinHorsham
- Jack H
- TMD_24
- callspy
- ianwilk1999
- lochnessa
- jj996
- michaelb
- Adam Green
- R1Aled
- JPFisherman
- Bumbum
- Electrobix
- James R
- Greg20
- Deco36
- Vikingo
- Lily Georgia
- jcwacky
- Nxthxn_Dyer
- R1Listener
- TS2026
- Bluestraw
- DC
- IsaacM
- AndyK77
-
Posts
-
By coffeeandgin · Posted
Though people on there always say that and would be the sort who'd be calling for the return of the likes of Wogan or Johnny Walker if they weren't sadly dead. -
A lot of people on the radio Facebook page are saying they are swiching to Simon Mayo drive on greatest hits
-
By xxladybarefootxx · Posted
I hope it goes well for Angela, I didn't catch very much of her covering over the summer, but she seems like a nice warm voice. Will definitely give it a listen, it has to be better than what R1 are putting out at that time of day for me. I really liked Sara's tea time show so I'm hoping for something similar I suppose. -
Yeah. He still does that.. but that's all he does now. He was doing that, plus the afternoon travel bullitens across Monday to Thursday.
-
I am sorry to say but it's time for Helen to step down from controller of Radio 2. This is not heart fm. To many bad choices. Lot's of work for the next boss.
-
-
Member Statistics
