Unofficial Mills

The Scott Mills Geek Convention 2010

Jono

I've been talking to Scott today and we're quite keen to arrange a London meet-up between the website geeks, myself and Scott sometime in the spring. It might be one of our ideas that never takes off but maybe a few of you will be able to make it if plans take off.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good, especially if it could include a visit to R1!

Don't push it!! :hahaha:

Maybe able to make it... depends on the date, and how convenient it is. :confused:

I may go down overnight, and come back overnight though, to save myself some cash....

*always the mean person (ha ha) *

When it comes down to it though, it always seem to wind up with most people not being able to make these things (for one reason or another).

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Oh yes :D

I am actually considering going to London in the spring anyway. It would be somewhere between April 1st and 18th.

So, if you put it there, I'll be able to make it. And that gives me a proper excuse for going to London (I need that, because it's a bit expensive... but I can afford it :) )

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

sorry, Sigrid, and all -- my vote's for autumn. week of 11th october, to be exact. that'll be my first trip to that london from the states! selfish bugger, i know...

That would be okay too. So beginning of April or autumn - I hope to find a job in the UK, if only for a few months. And that would be from September to January or something like that, hopefully.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot