Unofficial Mills

geek world meet up!

popbitcher

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we do one, possibly end of August when most people are free - or if beyond that, Emma suggested Lincoln, which is relatively central and may be good as me and Ema are moving up there end of September.

Thanks for Volunteering me! If its Lincoln ill make it or Jonathon will probs tell you all where I live and you will all come and hunt me down..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I'm coming to Scotland (Glasgow/Edinburgh) in October, and London at the end of November. That's it. Anybody fancy a meet-up (preferably Scotland, I probably won't get much spare time in London, I'm not there on holiday...)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

It won't get to four pages because I think we all learnt from that last time ;). If we can pick somewhere central such as Nottingham/Birmingham and give it at least two months notice then I reckon we should be okay.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Not really north north, but somewhere between Nottingham/Birmingham and somewhere like York/Leeds, just so it's sort of middle-ish and then the Scottish folk can make it too, so they don't have to travel toooo far.

You live on the south coast though Grace! lol.

I'm just gonna wait for a date and Location to be finalised, then see if i can make it tbh, i'm open to travelling so i don't really mind. That is of course if the people from Scotland and the people in the south can arrange somewhere to meet, lol.

I think the Leeds/York area would be the best bet though, as its pretty much central if you include scotland. Although you might be able to knock it down to manchester/sheffield depending on how far north people are. Manchester is also fairly easy to get to, there's direct trains from both london and edinburgh.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

I'm coming to Scotland (Glasgow/Edinburgh) in October, and London at the end of November. That's it. Anybody fancy a meet-up (preferably Scotland, I probably won't get much spare time in London, I'm not there on holiday...)

I can see you in Glasgow (or possibly Edinburgh!!). I can tell you all my cow jokes!! :D

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

You live on the south coast though Grace! lol.

I'm just gonna wait for a date and Location to be finalised, then see if i can make it tbh, i'm open to travelling so i don't really mind. That is of course if the people from Scotland and the people in the south can arrange somewhere to meet, lol.

I think the Leeds/York area would be the best bet though, as its pretty much central if you include scotland. Although you might be able to knock it down to manchester/sheffield depending on how far north people are. Manchester is also fairly easy to get to, there's direct trains from both london and edinburgh.

Yeah I reckon those places too really. Check me with my compromising geographical skillz! I guess we should ask the Scottish crew how far they are prepared to travel. Scottish crew, how far are you prepared to travel?