Unofficial Mills

College, School, Uni & Gap Years

Grace

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

That feels so good to have finally had it sent off, but now nail biting to wonder what their responses will be. I got really paranoid about what my tutor had wrote as you can't see it, so rang UCAS asking if I could see it under the Data Protection Act. You can, but for £10. The lady was lovely and said it was a really nice reference and I shouldn't pay the money as it put me in a good light. That put my mind at ease :)

Anyone else applying for university this academic year?

Good luck... most of my responses came quite quickly, except Manchester Uni who for some reason took about 4 months to reply to me. I used to check UCAS several times a day as well, I don't miss those days... But at least you'll be getting unconditional offers and won't have to wait around to find out if you've got the grades you need.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Mines got sent off just before the new year. It was such a relief to get it out of the way, no more pressure from careers advisers and what not.

I find myself getting overly excited when theres mail for me. The uni's keep sending me letters.... but theyre only confirmation of my application!