Unofficial Mills

College, School, Uni & Gap Years

Grace

I know we've got separate threads for university, college, exams etc, but I thought it'd be nice if we could all pull together into one thread, making it easier to give advice, share tips (or horror stories) and generally get it all off our chest.

So, I know there's a lot of us starting uni and college (as well as continuing secondary school) in the coming months, good luck everyone!

:)

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're obviously very intelligent and mature beyond your years, so .... chances are, it's cos of this.

:doubt: rofl.

jono, its cos girls are much better than the boys :)

i dont notice any difference, but then again i think i prob speak to you more than the other boys at college.

that's cos you're on same wave-length: intelligent too

why thanks :) lol

Yeah, college would be a bit poo without barney... the problem is with Barney our conversations aren't actually mature at all :P

*acts innocent* what are you talking about? :P bless though, i make college life ;) :doubt:

• 3 months later...

Well I'm in college, last week was a week off as the younger ones are doing stuff all week off timetable. Today was a taster day for the ones coming up, and tomorrow is a day about university and they want us to dress up in job interview clothing - such as a suit. Now I don't know about you, but a suit and the weather ain't mixing, let along coming in for such a feeble excuse, as I'm not even going to university!

Wednesday they're off to Hertfordshire - so I won't be in. And Thursday I have one lesson. Friday I have none - but will go in to say good bye.

I had to wear a damn suit all sixth form. It's just because it was a pretentious school really. But that's all over now, and I should be off to uni and dressing like a student, so old jeans and hoodies...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I finished college about 3 weeks ago after my last exam and I'm bored pooless. Mind you, I can't really be arsed to get a job either. All I'm doing at the moment is sitting around watching Frasier and Will & Grace, haha.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I'm in the same situation Helen. For the last few weeks of school I just hung round doing nothing. Then I tried to get a job. And now I'm just sitting here listening to Radio 1 from 6:50am till 4pm then watching TV and talking to anyone who is on MSN :( I almost wish there was no summer holiday because I miss my friends and I'm so damn bored.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

i finished school a waaaay long time ago...

same here... hell, I finished 6th form (year 13) in 2000.

That said I have just finished a part-time college course last month, but now I'm still working, except for next monday, tuesday and wednesday when I have booked some time off to make it a LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG Weekend.

I finished year 10 (officially) at the end of last month, although I hadn't been in for almost 2 weeks before that because of my knee. I'm so bored at the minute. All I'm doing is babysitting the younger kids and listening to the radio. I haven't seen any of my friends for the past 6 weeks because they live quite a way away so I'm bored out of my skull and the entire house is doing my head in. I can't believe I'm going to say this but I can't wait to get back to school!