Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Wales, a place who's natural state of being is 'rain'.

For the last five days, the weather has been hot, sunny, and damn beautiful. (It's a bugger at night though, way too humid for my tastes. :wacky:)

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

What's rocking at the moment... Latitude is just 18 days away. Very excited about going to a festival after seeing Glastonbury on the television this week. Just the chance to get away is very exciting and it was great fun last year. Feeling better and getting over this bloody illness. It's something that REALLY gets you down and it didn't help that my parents kept shouting at me. Turns out mum has it now and she's feeling rubbish so she's feeling guilty for shouting at me. Also pay day was this week so I have a *bit* of cash. Most of it's gone to pay off my overdraft and will probably be all gone within a week and a bit but it's still a good feeling to see money go into my account.

i'm going out later as soon as the rain knocks off. and i'm going to drink some beer, but not so much so i don't get a hangover.

Haha, it's catching on. Bold is the way forward. Viv's !!! and :heh: were so 2006.

Sounds like lots of people have things to be happy about :)

Glastonbury was an amazing experience, the singalong to Blur, especially Tender, is something I'm not going to forget quickly. Bloc Party, Kasabian, Franz Ferdinand, Brand New and Art Brut were really good too. The non-music stuff is really cool there as well, the hippy stuff in the Green Fields and things like Trash City and Shangri-La. Although there were torrential downpours there was also lots of hot sunshine. It was so hot in the tent we were woken up by 8am every day. I managed to not get any sunburn as well which I am impressed about.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'