Unofficial Mills

Doctor Who

demonhorse

omg tonights episode! dont wanna give anything away if you've not seen it, but:
nooooooooooooo his beautiful face! :cry:

Precisely. :cry: Mind you, there's still Jack! :P

It was amazing! I'll have to re-watch it later, 'cause watching it with your younger siblings isn't such a good idea. :rolleyes:

They didn't use my theory though, which was a bit crap. ;)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw the bit with Jack in chains and thought "I bet Kelly's wetting herself with excitement." :D

Haha, I did that when I saw the promo pictures, but it was still amazing! :D

I reckon it was the wife that picked up the ring, which probably means that the Master isn't actually dead, he just won't be back as John Simm, which is actually worse in a weird way.

Overall, that whole episode was made of awesome and win and anything else that's brilliant. Especially the ending. My Mum's a Titanic buff, so we knew what it was before he picked up the life guard ring thing. I am so looking forward to the Christmas Special!

Also, Martha. WTF? I suppose that means the rumours are true. Crap. Martha was awesome. She kicked ass, big time. Mind you, does that mean there's an opening in the TARDIS?

ETA: LiveJournal's just about exploded. That's how good this episode was.

Did the Master transfer his Time lord-ness into that ring and deliberately die, then? If so where would he get an appropriate body to transfer back into? Is he planning to use the Doctor's?

Such a shame John Simm can't be in it again - in fact if Tennant ever left he would have made a fantastic next doctor, so shame in a way that he was used as the Master at all (though it was an amazing BAFTA deserving performance). Also Martha said she couldn't travel with the Doctor "full time" so I'm hoping she'll still turn up occasionally...

Can't wait for Christmas.

UM is a nice place

I cannot believe Jack is the Face of Boe. That is just the best thing ever. Fact .

I don't understand how that is possible? Was there not an episode of Torchwood where he met a really old woman and pretended to be his own son cos she said he looked exactly like his dad suggesting he had never aged in all that time?

Also was The Face of Bo not female & called Cassandra???

glitzy.jpg