Unofficial Mills

Innuendo Bingo

kitty

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one will particularly care about this, but i immediately thought of this thread when i heard it. I had an interview with my guidance teacher today, and he was geting me to fill out forms and shizz. He said...

"Fill my box"

Referring to the box on the paper with his name next to it, obviously.

Yesterday one of my friends turned round to me whilst we were working and said "Pauline kept me awake all last night."

I couldn't hold in the "Good Mornin'!". It turned out she was talking about her neighbour who was being loud outside the house, but I couldn't shake off the mental image.

I made a whole book of quotes from teachers, only for my French teacher to read them all out in Year 11 as I left it in a lesson. She knew I did it, but just said "whoever made it should stop now".

My favourite was a maths teacher, referring to a question he'd put up on the board:

"Oooh I've given myself a hard one"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I was listening to some old UM clips on my iPod the other day on a long drive and an old clip made me laugh lots and so should be brought back for innuendo bingo!

They were speaking about "Pucker Up for the FA Cup" and discussing who they thought would come last and who they would like to come last if they did cos they would have to kiss them.

Scott asked "who would you like to come in the bottom with?"

I tried to find the clip, this was the link but I don't think it works now :(

http://ia300212.us.archive.org/3/ite...up_slip_up.mp3

glitzy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Not excactly innuendo, but whatever...

I saw a Danish bus today. In case you don't know, Danish plates/registration numbers start with two letters and then there are five numbers.

Anyway, this bus's registration number started with... UM! I just thought it was some kind of innuendo. To us geeks anyway ;)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

• 2 weeks later...