Unofficial Mills

Sara Cox in for Scott Mills - January 2010

Jono

Dev is alright, there is only so much Dev I can handle though.

Agree. Seems like all he does on Scott's show is listen to the other DJ's and try to piggy back on the bits they did earlier in the day, then keep on repeating the line "I'll try and fit in (band and artist here) coming up..." and "reckon" about a lot of things. Nothing new, nothing impressive, nothing I'd want to hear on afternoon drive for more than a couple days.

Missed Scott but enjoyed Coxy yesterday, particularly the banter with Beccy and the listener ringing in with her stories of snapping odd things on her phone - Coxy, 'If youve just tuned in she said "with her blockers out" !! Youre right Jono, Coxy/Beccy, a good combination. :)

If anyone has to be standing in for Scott, i agree it should be Coxy, especially now greg has moved to day time. I like how coxy keeps up the banter with beccy, and she seems to fit in well (what with working with the TOTDS before you'd expect that).

Tho i do find it annoying that they move scott to mornings when molyes is off so we have to have a stand in then aswell.

Sorry if for any spelling mistakes, I'm dyspraxic.