• New on Unofficial Mills

Jono

Is Chappers leaving?

Yes but they aren't Scott's (Chappers') audience, so why should the news be broken to them?

Most people who depart don't want a fuss. I don't think they announced Laura was off until the day.

Most people who depart don't want a fuss. I don't think they announced Laura was off until the day.

I appreciate that, but there's a difference between making a fuss and not saying anything at all.

Have to agree with Rik, IF Chappers is leaving then why is it being done in such a half assed way as if it was the teaboy leaving. Chappers for me makes the show and is as important to Scott as Comedy Dave is to Chris Moyles. Why leave it to 4 days to his departure, that is if they announce it on Mon. BTW Jono do you know more about Chappers leaving than your letting on?

Chappers leaving shows a shift in the direction of his career, from Sports news, Scott's show and the odd fill-in to more sports related work, 5live and ESPN.

We all know that this is the direction he truly wants to take.

Leaving Radio 1 will free him up to do more work for 5 Live and BBC Sport so good luck to him. Chappers you shall be missed!

Y4Ar5.png

wouldnt have thought he would cover for carrie on the moyles show as Chappers is a presenter in his own right.

PS: is Jono a ooo I have inside news but i'm not telling anyone

i think jono knows but won't tell us :*

:)

That would be Jono wouldn't it...

I've never understood who it is.

I think Jono, but then why and how would he know what Scott is always doing unless he texts Jono loads of times a day...and then why doesn't he just twitter it himself.

Y4Ar5.png

they should have search for a sidekick competition like what they did for one night with laura and go on tour around uk to find a replacement. chappers will be missed gonna be a sad week.

they should have search for a sidekick competition like what they did for one night with laura and go on tour around uk to find a replacement. chappers will be missed gonna be a sad week.

No, why does everything have to become a competition? Is this because of Pop Idol?