1. 1. Which party would you vote for?

• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Liberal Democrats
    • BNP
    • Independent
    • Other
    • Not voting

a man in his early-mid 20s in full time employment, no children and has no real need for the NHS. A lot of the nonsense they spout about jobs education health the elderly etc has nothing really to do with me. As I said no matter what party it is someone else always seems to be put before me

Not impressed with censorship

I'm surprised by how many labor votes so far...

I voted conservative somewhat based on perception of my local council... (I know its not a local election but I think they will be much the same).

Basically the labor party (current cabinet) jump on the conservatives for any little thing, normally has nothing to do with anything important. The LibDems are snakes in the grass and just stir things up between Labour and Conservatives. And the greens dont seem to do anything much.

But for a general election I reckon my MP will still be Shaid Malik (Lab) even based on the wrongly alleged expenses scandal. It would have been conservative but the conservative vote has been split because they insisted on putting a randomer up from quite away away when a popular conservative councilor ran. So he went interdependent.

EDIT: I'm not voting labor because Ed Balls never replied to my email to local radio like he said he would when he was a guest on BBC Radio Leeds :S

Sam