Unofficial Mills

Now Gordon Smart attacks Aled

JonathanEx

I think it could be because they're launching Sun Talk at 10am. If this article isn't published Moyles would make them go to the website to see it. They'll then be online ready for the 10am launch of Sun Talk with Jon Gaunt. Hmmm..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey! What is wrong with this Gordon Smart character? I would really like to know what he hopes to gain from this Moyles' Show bashing. Any ideas?

How very dare he call Aled a "teaboy"!

Oooof! Im incensed! Grrrr.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I did leave a comment although if they're like The Daily Mail they won't print them. I chose 'grow up'. Polite enough...

By print I mean publish on their website.

If this is not a jokey kiss and make up then I'm pretty disappointed as when Gordon joined The Sun he seemed fresh and interesting. He prasied Chris and his star friends such as Russell Brand. Now he's just become like any other reporter and his association with Brand has given him a two-faced attitude.

I'll now be skipping the Bizarre pages.

I think it could be because they're launching Sun Talk at 10am. If this article isn't published Moyles would make them go to the website to see it. They'll then be online ready for the 10am launch of Sun Talk with Jon Gaunt. Hmmm..

And Gaunt hates Moyles as well. It all adds up...

Gaunt on Moyles:

Moyles is a big, fat tub of lard and I was delighted to hear that he’s going to lose his breakfast show.

Not before time.

But hey, Moyles, I need someone to work on SunTalk — to make the tea.

I think he and Russell Brand are talentless, one-trick ponies.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sun_talk/article2331293.ece

It's got to be a stunt.

In the first hour of the show, they've been teasing talking about it later, dripping in the occasional snide comment about "are you making that up? If so stick it on the front page of the papers", a clip of the song War, and asking if "tea-boy Aled" will be at a meeting later.

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

It's all very well asking for comments but I'm afraid if they don't like your comment they won't publish it :( I didn't use swear words, just stated my opinion and that I thought Mr Smart should have a break as he is obviously not capable of writing a decent accurate story at the moment.

I want to know this story from outside Maida Vale

I hope that Gordon, in his infinite stupidity, says something that causes Chris to say it.

I think that may have just been a hint to it right now about Gordon not being happy with anyone but his own people.

Hey look! It's as if Gordon has a personal agenda!

"Now Brand's on Obama's voicemail"

Pillock was at the recording of Brand and Gallagher's show. Article ends:

Radio 1 should offer him megabucks to replace CHRIS MOYLES on the breakfast show.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2384523.ece

I think you may be right Jono.

Or it's a joke. He can't get THAT many things wrong in one article can he?

They've asked for comments. Feel free: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2384591.ece

I've left my comments, my name on there (which I've just made by the way, I never intend to talk with Sun readers again!) is Stig24, I wonder if it will be edited or published at all!

One must remember if he was shouting he'd be seen to be "losing it" which would make a great headline.

MOYLES LOSES IT!

MOYLES GOES BALLISTIC!

MOYLES LAUNCES IN TO ATTACK!

15 MINUTE ON AIR RANT!

This story has been cleverly introduced to promote this fake radio station The Sun are trying to do. Moyles dealt with it excellently this morning, well done Chris, long live The Chris Moyles Show.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Wow, Gordon sounds so professional!

Haha! Well the reading age of The Sun is from eight years and onwards. Maybe this is what he's trying to achieve? He's trying to manipulate younger audiences' minds to deter them from listening from Moyles' show?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

It seems The Scum have now removed the leave your comment option from the Aled story.

I'm not flipping surprised. I'm sure they were inundated.

My comment didn't appear to register on there last night, and there was absolutely no swearing involved; I don't need to descend to using bad language.

Perhaps they simply didn't like what I had to say...

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.