Unofficial Mills

Kelly Osbourne checks into rehab

Jono

Presenter Kelly Osbourne has checked into rehab for the third time, her mother Sharon has confirmed.

The 24-year-old is understood to be receiving treatment in the US for the next four weeks.

Osbourne, who co-presents Radio 1's Sunday Surgery, was first treated for addiction to painkillers in 2004 and was re-admitted a year later.

Sharon Osbourne said: "Yeah, Kelly's in rehab. The family is all standing behind her."

She added: "She knew that it was the right thing to do at this point and we're proud that she did it."

Her UK publicist said: "Kelly has voluntarily entered a medical facility to address some personal issues."

Kelly Osbourne rocketed to fame off the back of MTV reality show The Osbournes, which focussed in the family life of rock legend Ozzy and wife/manager Sharon.

After a short-lived pop career, she carved out a career as a presenter and has worked with Radio 1 since 2007.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7848105.stm

Hmm methinks this will only delay further her return. As much as I can sympathise if it's linked to her recent outbursts it's not doing her credibility as a DJ much good.

Oh dear, well good luck to her... but surgery is slipping further and further from her. Leave it with Aled, he's doing so well with it.

Agreed. She really infuriates me and I don't even think she is that good on The Surgery. Leave Aled on it, he's doing a much better job of it

www.drainpipeclothing.com

Guest inxces4308

Allthough i dont dislike Kelly at all, i dont think she will return. I think it will probably be her own decision not to come back. If she had been really up for doing the show she would have returned a long time ago.....I dont agree with what she did (the assault) and think that could also cause problems with the BBC - surely she will know that.

Either that or we wont see her till after the Summer.

Hopefully Kelly will sort out her issues this time and be stronger than ever. I didn't think she was a good choice for the surgery originally but really don't know if she should be told not to come back. If she's resolved all her issues she could make a good host, who knows? If she doesn't come back, I hope that we don't get someone like Peaches Geldof instead and that Aled stays.

UM is a nice place

She has credibility as a DJ?

She's a DJ?

In all fairness there was a very good patch just before she pulled the sickies which made her a good listen and she sounded much more confident. She then did all the festivals and was constantly off and then disappeared for the TV show and I lost patience with her again.

Methinks bosses weren't quite imagining this sort of "experience" (punching people, getting arrested, sickies, rehab) when they said she was a role model for the youth.

Haven't seen her in The Sun lately either.

anyone know kelly o's address ? so that i could write to her.

Yup, sure I've got in written down somewhere. Hmmm. I'll just have a look... Um, no, 'fraid I can't locate it. Seriously though, why do you think anyone on here would have her address? Why not send something c/o Radio 1?

With regards to kelly O; I obviously wish her all the best with her rehab and a speedy recovery, but I also hope the BBC realise that Aled is doing a tremendous solo job on the surgery along with the usual resident experts and guests. I'm sorry to say, I feel that she should only return as a guest on the surgery every now and then as opposed to being co-presenter.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Yup, sure I've got in written down somewhere. Hmmm. I'll just have a look... Um, no, 'fraid I can't locate it. Seriously though, why do you think anyone on here would have her address? Why not send something c/o Radio 1?

With regards to kelly O; I obviously wish her all the best with her rehab and a speedy recovery, but I also hope the BBC realise that Aled is doing a tremendous solo job on the surgery along with the usual resident experts and guests. I'm sorry to say, I feel that she should only return as a guest on the surgery every now and then as opposed to being co-presenter.

well that's what i mean :rolleyes: i don't expect anyone here to know kellys real address, but im unsure if one sent to R1 would reach her as she in not there to often (i did think about it) but i didn't know if her agent or similar may have been better.

but i didn't expect anything less then people to make fun of me on here :(

:)

Guest CancerForTheCure
Oh you know! Kelly! Kelly off've the Stereophonics!

:P

That would make much more sense. For a moment I was worried someone let Kelly Osbourne do the surgery ;)