Unofficial Mills

New Ipod... How many have you had?

dstrkzn

Following on from the how many.... [computers or mobiles] you have ive got a question

overview-hero.jpg

The Thinnest Ipod

Apple has unveiled the latest version of its iPod Nano, featuring what it says are the thinnest measurements yet.

The fourth generation Nano was launched at a US press conference by Apple chief Steve Jobs, who announced new shuffle and library features.

He also listed the Nano's environmental credentials, including arsenic-free glass and a mercury and PVC-free body that is "highly recyclable".

The Nanos are expected to sell in the UK for £109 ($191) for the 8GB version.

The 16GB version will retail at £149

How Many Ipods have you had? I had one of the old Shuffles that was like the size of a packet of chewing gum, then i got an old nano then i got one of the most recent nanos.

What exactly is the obsession with Apple over other mp3 player brands? Is it the white earphones?? lol

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

I don't know what the obsession is either.

I got an iPod shuffle with my bank account and it was crap, I gave it away.

I've had the same Sony mp3 player for over 3 years and I've dropped it loads of times and it's fine. It's only 1gig but it's enough for me. It has a screen with a backlight and it tells me what's playing, cost the same as the iPod Shuffle did at the time and the iPod Shuffle has no screen.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

What exactly is the obsession with Apple over other mp3 player brands? Is it the white earphones?? lol

I think they look the nicest out of all the mp3 players out there. But other than iPods I hate Apple. Way too over hyped in my opinion and their iPhones are crazily over priced for the measly features they have.

I've had my Sony over 3 years and I use it every day and the best thing is, it has exactly the same battery life as it always has because it uses one AAA battery which lasts aaaaages and means no worries about charging it. Plus it is round so it bounces and fits nicely in my hand.

Ipods seem to break all the time and the batteries run down over time like phone batteries do.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I like my iPod anano, had it for about 9 months with hardly any bother- although it would be good if it had an internal radio- I have the radio attachment but it uses a lot of battery and the cable is really long.

Before that I had a Sony, which was ok, but I found the software with it a bit rubbish! Part of the headphone socket broke just out of warranty, and I took it to the Sony Centre cos I have a mate that works there, and he said that even getting it fixed at cost price would cost nearly as much as a new MP3 player :(

caitlynmac.png

I have a 3rd Generation 10 GB iPod, Black 20 GB Video iPod, and a 8 GB 1st Generation iPhone. The first one lasted me three years and then the battery started dying, so I bought the video one. Then, I wanted a phone, so I bought the iPhone.

I have a 1 GB Sansa Express aswell, it can record radio programs and voice. I love it!

I've had my black 1st gen nano for years, got it a few months after they were released.

It has a few scratches but still works.

It's been to Canada twice too :)

Haha and what are you implying about our North American friends across the pond:P

On topic I have had 2 ipods, my first one still works, but I wanted one that could play videos for my train trips to keep me entertained when the train gets majorly delayed. Hasn't gone wrong yet... touches wood