Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been keeping myself busy lately despite notable friends being absent from my life (at Download). Theatre, cinema, today a day trip to Buxton. And tonight we're at a club. I'm gonna miss it here. Turning 21 soon. Hopefully laptop will be operational from monday too.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I've got the rest of the week off. Only went to school yesterday :D

It's because the oldest students are having the oral exams now, so the rest of the school stays home. I love it. But next year I belong to the oldest, so no week of then.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Good luck with the apprenticeship Bumbly, sounds really positive.

I went to a pretty good house party last night. Everyone was drunk but in a happy way. I spent most of it talking to Strongbow Boy, then all my housemates wandered off drunkenly so Strongbow Boy walked me home, all the way here then to his house. It was a deep and meaningful conversation despite us both being pretty drunk. Just wish I'd had a bit more sleep.

Also my laptop is working again, yay. Degree result on Thursday but I'm trying to not think about it for now really.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I picked up my driving lessons again today (I started last July but had to finish early September because of moving to uni). I was really worried but I was exactly the same as I was when I used to go, which is good! Also what rocks: 6 more days until Kasabian and I have a new hair colour \o/

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.