Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

Well done Ema.

What Rocks.. I shall tell you!

Today is Man United V Liverpool - OH YES!

I for one shall be supporting and cheering on Liverpool, as per usual. Only, it's just as well it's at Old Trafford, cos I'd have lost my voice chanting in the Kop!

Tonight, Amir Kahn fights Marco Antonio Burrera....

Bonzo shall be drunk out of his head tonight ahaha..

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CancerForTheCure

I had an awesome night last night. We went out dressed as bunnies :P And I'm going home in a week!!! And my detox is going pretty well today. Good stuff!!!

Oh also, my boyfriend did a double shift for comic relief yesterday and he was dressed as a woman. It was rather amusing.

I think I've finished the big D.

It's not the best thing I've ever written but I've put a decent effort in and that's what counts. It's currently 23 words too long but that's easily fixable. I've sent it to my sister so she can hopefully point out some of the stupid mistakes that come from writing it at 4am.

Tomorrow I get to spend the day on a floating peat bog, which sounds dangerous to me and the boring lecturer will talk for hours about it. But at least lots of my friends do that module, and it looks like the weather will be nice.

Wednesday I will print this thing, give it in and then get very drunk! I have a definite sense of achievement for getting through this because it's been a bit of a shit term, I've been ill for most of it, and this is definitely the hardest piece of work I've ever done.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Congratulations Cinders - about the 23 extra words, surely they'd be allowed under the "10% rule" would they not? Unless you already have gone over the 10% rule that is, or it doesn't apply for dissertations.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Guest CancerForTheCure

Well done Lucinda!!! You must be very relieved! I just heard the new Placebo song - I missed them a lot. I haven't had a good day so this is probably the highlight for me. Oh and I'm going home in a few days and then I'm off to Portugal for a week.

UM meet-up in Spain!!! Nice.

Somebody pays for my plane ticket, I'm there ;) I need some decent weather.

Well, the blog I just wrote explains what rocks in my life. I am up early today but that's kind of alright because I was forced to go to bed earlier than normal by a power cut. It was annoying at 1:15am though when the power came back on after about an hour and everything started humming and whirring. And then when I thought it was done, my printer started whirring again which woke me up and was quite scary.

The sun is coming out, so wearing shorts wasnt silly, wooo!.

It was all foggy and overcast this morning and all miserable. I was quite disappointed as I wanted to enjoy the sunshine now the dissertation is finally out of the way. I went to Makro with my friend (and pretended to be another friend who has a Makro card but didn't have time to come) and when we got outside, it was all sunny. I'm going to go for a walk in the sunshine, probably just to the shop, but it means it hopefully won't be too cold tonight when we're out.