Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just survived a French telephone conversation. I understood everything she said, but I was slightly nervous. My French has never been so bad before, and I said "oui", "bien", "mm" a lot. But apart from that, it went well.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Have I plugged my latest Uni project?

If not, here it is: http://soundcloud.com/mitchelljones/bear-hugs-and-rock-n-roll

Might have to be a wrestling fan to fully appreciate it.

Nice :) thought when Glass Shatters kicks in about 20secs in, I thought someone was ringing me, even though it's not actually my ringtone anymore.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons
I've been offered one if I do well in my exams, and that'll be when the new one comes out! :D

Do you know if there is a new iPod touch coming out anytime soon? Saving up for a 64GB one (:

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons
There is unlikely to be a new iPod Touch any time soon. However, the features of the Touch 3G will be upgraded when iPhone 4.0 OS is released.

Yay! When is the new iPhone out? It'll take me at least 2 months to save for a new iPod if it's £300 (: