Unofficial Mills

How many are there of you?

Rik

Obviously I don't exist in the UK, but in Denmark there's five of me, 3001 Sigrid and 7633 Jessen. I bet if this list included middle names I'd be unique.

(If you want to see how common your name is in Denmark, there you go: http://dst.dk/Statistik/Navne/HvorMange.aspx - Fornavn means First name, Efternavn means Surname; Mand means man and Kvinde means woman. Ændring means change from 2007 to 2008.)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Guest CancerForTheCure

I don't exist either. But I dooooo :crying:

To be honest I didn't expect to find anyone who would have the same surname as me, let alone my full name! My last name is even rare in Poland.

I am unique :D There is only one of me, and I know that I'm the only one in the world too :D My second name is so unusual that I know everyone with that second name and I'm the only Helen :P

xx

Oh, that's really cool!

I think it's the same with my middle name. Many people use it, but they spell it differently, so I'm rather unique as well.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot