Unofficial Mills

Let it snow, let it snow...

Jono

It's been ten years since it snowed last on Easter. In Norfolk it's the second morning I've woken up to a layering of a few inches of snow. It doesn't seem to be disappearing either as it's snowing once more as I type. Anyone else had snow?

My parents reckon they've seen more White Easters than White Christmases.

It's been snowing on and off all weekend, but it hasn't settled, really disappointing. Today it wasn't forecast to snow but it did snow all morning and some of the afternoon, quite heavily, but it didn't manage to settle. I was standing under the skylight watching the snow falling.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• 2 weeks later...

I woke up at half 7 because i was cold. It snowed all morning, i made a snowman in the park. I'll post a photo tomorrow, i'm on a train to Hard-Fi's part of london right now and most of the snow has melted except a few lonely snowmen.

Its been ridiculous. Snow, Sun, Snow, Sun. We have had it on and off all day and it is snowing again now.

I wish it would settle but I guess that isn't likely.

I remember one Easter when I was young. We had gone to visit my auntie in the cotswalds and got snowed in. We had to stay over and sleep in sleeping bags on their lounge floor.

Just after I posted yesterday, it started snowing pretty hard, just as I got to Feltham actually. The snow was all gone today, although it hailed a bit, but there was still a snowman on the grass outside my friend's house this afternoon that didn't seem to have melted at all. It's very strange.