Unofficial Mills

Just dropping in to say hi!

Scott Mills

Hello there all you lovable geeks...

It’s Scott. Been a while eh?

Just wanted to see how you all are. I’m still checking in everyday to see what you guys are talking about, it’s still very useful to have the instant feedback from the forums during the show.

This site has been running years now, and it keeps getting better.

What is really encouraging is the new members – often people who just log on to find a clip from the show, or after an on air mention – and end up staying.. But more are always welcome! HELLOOOO NEW MEMBERS!

Also big thanks to Jono too for continuing to maintain this site to such a high standard, despite having a lot less free time than he used to. It really is appreciated by me and the whole team.

Let us know what you’d like to hear more/less of, as we’re always tweaking ideas and features.

If you look at a lot of internet fan sites, they are not a patch on this one, and that’s all thanks to you lot.. So THANKYOU!

Let’s make this year the best yet at unofficial mills.

I Love You All

Scott x

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello Scott, nice to see you dropping by, haven't seen Laura around here for a while.

She was flirting with (cider-ed up) Jono on shoutbox last night! ;)

Aaaaaaaaaah, that message has made me feel all warm and smiley.

Hi to you too Scott. Just keep on doing what you're doing as well as you, Chopper, Laura, TOTDS et al do, and we'll be happy. :)

PS. Bet you dictated that to Laura!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Hi Scott, You still owe me a haircut by the way!

As has already been said, lovely to have you posting on here....

Things I love are Flirt Divert - one of the funniest things on radio. I'd love to hear some of the unbroadcastable stuff you get on there. Oooh read out more of the text messages, don't bother with different celebs doing it, just get one person to do it as it was very funny.

Things I'm not so keen on are taking the mickey out of foreigners...like the Dutch Woman doing the lyrics to Candy Shop....Maybe it's just me though. Old people are fine to take the mick out of but foreigners are far too easy.

Other than that I think the show's going really well and I love what you're doing. I just love some of the general randomness that comes out. Oh and give that girl who'd had 18+3 partners a full time job! Good actual mornin!

Now...about my haircut!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

How often does Moyles visit/mention his fansites btw?

he has an account on his but said on-air he went in their chatroom and they didnt believe it was him. he rambles on about his fansite each week talking about threads on there and clearing up rumours. was one on tuesday or monday about carrie leaving. he usually slags it off though. think it was must be a love/hate thing.

Hello Mr Mills nice of you to join us.I'm loving your attempt at romantic novels.It's like having one of those listening books for the people with sight difficulties.But Chappers' accents have to improve.Keep up the good work and you could be the next Barbara Cartland. I'm sure a pink rinse a bit of bling and a fluffy cat sat on your lap would suit you.

Wow, Scott Mills might actually be reading what I say! Worth joining this place innit! Anyway in case he does see this post, Scott you're a class act. You're show goes from strength to strength and your unique show and sense of humour continues to make me laugh. Keep up the excellent work.

ChrisHewgill.jpg