Unofficial Mills

How are you spending NY's Eve?

Jono

I'll probably end up watching The Life Of Brian on Channel 4 or something... or in a multiconvo on MSN, you never know. But either way I probably won't be leaving the house, as per usual. Bah... New Year's Eve is overrated anyway.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

:yeahthat:

Overrated, overpriced, overcrowded and nowadays generally a total anticlimax.

I'll be holed up, all cosy at home with someone special, a crate of cheap cava, loads of nice food and Christmas DVDs.

Boring lot aren't we? We should have a party on here. Just no embarassing behaviour from Kelly please?;):D

Have a good time tonight everyone.:)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I was going out but im rather tired now and cant be bothered to get changed out of my work clothes. So im just staying in doing coursework and spending time with the parents. But im going out into Leeds on Saturday night so I cant complain.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

There is an advantage to the US being 5 hours behind you guys - I get to hear all the Radio 1 stuff before going out!

I am going to my city's annual New Year's Eve street party. This is its second year. According to my dad they are expecting 20,000 people so I doubt my boyfriend and I will even get in at all. Or if we get in, we wont be near the ball. We're going at 9:30, maybe. There will be live music and the announcement of the winner of 1 MILLION DOLLARS in the Virginia Lottery.

http://carytownnye.com/

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

I travelled back to my university-town house yesterday afternoon because no other better plans came up really. Thousands of people flooding into London, being handed leaflets about the fireworks, and me and a few other losers getting a train away from London mid-afternoon.

I spent last night with my 2 housemates who are here, talking about life, the universe, and everything, then we watched the fireworks on TV at midnight and also some out of the window. Then I went to bed at 2am but some idiots were still letting fireworks off and having a drunk party outside at 4am (and it was freezing cold! Crazy people...) so I didn't get much sleep.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'