Unofficial Mills

Draw a celeb / music artist

Geezer7348

I've stolen this idea from a footy website where fans were to guess footballers by forum users drawing folk in MS paint and uploading the pic for others to guess. Its a rather random idea but it can be good for a laugh. Lets see all budding artists trying their hand at art for a laugh and see if anybody on here can guess who you have painted.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I suppose it's not that hard to figure out, really. This is the original:

[ATTACH]1075[/ATTACH]

I did it justice. ;)

I enjoyed doing that, I might do another later on.

before you waste your time can I guess at your next one, is it either Jeremy Clarkson or David Tennant? :P

I've stolen this idea from a footy website where fans were to guess footballers by forum users drawing folk in MS paint and uploading the pic for others to guess. Its a rather random idea but it can be good for a laugh. Lets see all budding artists trying their hand at art for a laugh and see if anybody on here can guess who you have painted.

You know what? I was going to do this, but for drawing forum members, but I didn't, incase Jono told me off if it took up to much bandwidth. :confused:

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.