Unofficial Mills

Food Obsessions

Kelly

Do any of you get addicted to certain foods? At the minute, I can't stop eating ice cream, even when it's freezing cold! I also love strawberry cheesecakes, I'm a sucker for one of them!

I remember a time when I always ate Chicken and Mushroom Pot Noodles, too. Even now, I can't see an episode of Vic and Bob's Randall and Hopkirk Deceased without wanting a Pot Noodle, since I always had one when I watched it.

Also, every Thursday when House and Bones are on, I have to have some peanut M 'n' Ms for some reason. I have no idea why, but it's become a kind of tradition!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chocolate milk when I'm the worse for wear in the morning.

Monthly (work it out) Burger fix. Wouldn't touch them normally.

After Saturday Kitchen, which I have a slightly sad fixation with, I have to make something I saw them produce on the show.

Avocado, salt and vinegar crisps and 'pastry' cravings crop up regularly.

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Do any of you get addicted to certain foods?

All the time. It irritates Mum when I come home from uni after a few months and don't eat anything I used to.

Salad sandwiches at the minute. I'm eating them for lunch and dinner :confused:

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

Chocolate. Really bad. Has always been though. I made a friend come the whole way round campus with me on a Sunday afternoon chocolate hunt to find a vending machine that wasn't empty, which took about 45 minutes.

Love Hearts are really good too, and cheap, and a laugh at seeing what they write on them.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I used to be totally addicted to Kraft Cheesy Pasta, but then I discovered the Marshall's version which in my opinion is better and now I am totally addicted to that! I think I could easily have that for my tea every night and not get bored of it!

I am sure I would eventually but I am willing to give it a try!! lol

glitzy.jpg

And I'm obsessed with tea, to me a good cuppa is like liquid crack.

Tea becomes quite addictive. I once tried in vain to stop drinking and managed six days before succumbing to severe headaches. It's good for you though, lots of antioxidants and the lark. Especially green tea.