Gigs in 2007

Emma

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't have you down as a McFly fan Grace... I suppose I can see their appeal but I can't help feeling that I'm a bit too old for all this McFly malarkey, they seem to be squarely aimed at the tweenage market these days. And don't even get me started on Mika, I'd probably fill the entire page of this thread with four-letter words.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Didn't have you down as a McFly fan Grace... I suppose I can see their appeal but I can't help feeling that I'm a bit too old for all this McFly malarkey, they seem to be squarely aimed at the tweenage market these days. And don't even get me started on Mika, I'd probably fill the entire page of this thread with four-letter words.

I dont like their music I just like them, bwahah..:oops:

Mind you, ive kind of gone off Danny for Liam off of BB..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I want to go to Lodestar festival *nods* S'cancelled this year. Tsk. But their line up had these people: Idlewild, Architecture in Helsinki, Badly Drawn Boy, The Rakes, Tilly and the Wall, British Sea Power, The Bees, Good Shoes, The Pigeon Detectives, The Little Ones, The Wombats, The Hoosiers, Mumm-Ra, Envelopes, Ghosts, iLiKETRAiNS, Maps, The Teenagers, Foals, The Whip…

It would be actually amazing.

Dammit don't write actually.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

Scouting For Girls were absolutely brilliant last night. If you get a chance to go and see them I would most definitely recommend it! The hangover however I do not recommend!

Seriously tho the band were great, there was a brilliant atmosphere, they have some very, very catchy songs and their support act (The Hussys) were great too! I think I may finally be appreciating grown up music!

glitzy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Scouting For Girls were absolutely brilliant last night. If you get a chance to go and see them I would most definitely recommend it! The hangover however I do not recommend!

Seriously tho the band were great, there was a brilliant atmosphere, they have some very, very catchy songs and their support act (The Hussys) were great too! I think I may finally be appreciating grown up music!

i went to see them in glasgow and i thougt they were excellent... i agree that their support act were pretty good as well.

will definitely be buying scouting for girls album when it comes out :D

I only live an hour and a half from Newcastle... *hint* :D
I can get the train.

Might need to find accomodation though lol

*Bexy would also like Foo Fighters tickets if they're going spare.* :D

Think I'm going to see Pendulum in November... my taste in music is so random!

Haha, so many friends :D. You'll have an immense time at Pendulum, you.

I live an hour and a half from Newcastle!

Im a gunna find tickets! then we can have a geek outing :D

Do it!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

There's no need, Emma has four tickets. One for her, one for Mike, one for me and one for you! ;)

Pahaha, just noticed that, Bexy :P

Bowling For Soup 26th October Plymouth Pavilions !!!! It will be my first gig !!! I cant wait !!! x

Bowling For Soup? They do an awesome song from the Jungle Book.

Bought tickets for Ash yesterday, the woman selling them seemed pretty pleased I was buying them, don't think they're selling very well. Considering a few other bands, they all seem to be grouped around late October though, which is annoying as I'm seeing 3 bands now in the space of about a week.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Bought tickets for Ash yesterday, the woman selling them seemed pretty pleased I was buying them, don't think they're selling very well. Considering a few other bands, they all seem to be grouped around late October though, which is annoying as I'm seeing 3 bands now in the space of about a week.

Ash! Amezzin' live, one of my all-time favourite bands. I'm officially jealous.