Gigs in 2007

Emma

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought tickets to see [spunge] in Nottingham some time in October or November which should be amazing and I'm also considering going to see The Crimea again tomorrow night because they were so good the first time round.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• 2 weeks later...
You ever been the the Garage as a venue for bands Rachel? I went to see The Maccabees there, so if the band are half decent, then you'll have an absolutely great time! Good venue that is.

Na I've just been to the ABC and SECC. I was searching Madina Lake on YouTube and they look great live, the lead singer does loads of crowd surfing and stuff, so it makes it even better that it's a good venue. How big is it?

The Garage is average size really. About half the size of the ABC. (that depends whether you were in ABC or ABC2... ABC2 is where rubbermensch takes place on a thursday, and is the smallest venue. ABC is the much bigger one, right at the top of the building).

The Garage is average size really. About half the size of the ABC. (that depends whether you were in ABC or ABC2... ABC2 is where rubbermensch takes place on a thursday, and is the smallest venue. ABC is the much bigger one, right at the top of the building).

I went to ABC, and I think that holds about 1500 people, so the Garage holds about 750? That sounds good, I prefer going to smaller gigs because there's a better atmosphere.

Next weekend i'm going to the Kendal calling which should be quite good if the weather holds up. Dirty pretty things & grooverider amongst many other more localish bands are playing. Also have booked tickets for ross noble, jimmy carr and alan carr when they come to carlisle on tour yay.

http://kendalcalling.co.uk/

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!