Unofficial Mills

So then, what's rocked and sucked in your 2006?

Ema

Well...go on!

2006 has been a crap year for me, Ive made too many mistakes, spent too much time being ill, basically done half of the stuff that ive wanted to achieve..mind you Ive made alot more friends, spent too much time on the Ski slopes and on Holiday, got into some new bands and my favourite one of them all...become more of a geek aha.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

It's been great for me!

Met an awesome friend at work (if you'd have told me this time last year that I would become friend's with a Jehovah's Witness from Birmingham I would have laughed!) Made tonnesss of new friends at 6th Form! Got good GCSE results...ummm can't think of much more!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

What's sucked? College isn't going too well, I'm always tired, and would like a change of direction before I finish college. I'm still single, and I'd like to do more locally than having to travel miles to do something exciting!

What's rocked? Unofficial Mills has achieved quite a lot, I got myself a newspaper column, and I got the chance to take part in some cool events like the Chart Show Live, Xmas Party and Scissorhands. I've been to some amazing gigs this autumn and winter too, and have travelled out of Norfolk a lot more!

rocked: decent football year, in england. fa cup final etc, and good goals. loads of money and time to spend with my friends. generally happy happy.

sucked: our crap international effort for football. owen working hard getting fit from a broken foot, then getting crippled in a freak injury and in turn missing out the season. loads of people dying including a great friend of mine.

on the grid.

Rocked: Reading Festival (Especially seeing Muse blow the minds of everybody in the crowd yet again), Seeing the Chilis in Madejski Stadium, various nights out and beginning my driving lessons!

Sucked: My job has been giving me major problems throughout the year which has led to other rubbishy problems out of work, but I'm transferring in the new year so things are looking up. Also being in Hospital for 3 days with a nasty throat infection during my 17th birthday while also on holiday.

The 1st Half of the year has been great but the second half has made it a rubbish year. Here's to 2007.

Rocked: top grades in my A levels, getting into my first choice Uni, becoming a full Mills Geek, making lots of new friends, getting into more music and of course my boyfriend.

Sucked: not being able to find a job in the summer and my mum blaming me for it and my friends from school being useless. And the people I live with at Uni aren't great.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Rocked: I won the general knowledge quiz and Colin got a new show.

Sucked: I'm studying the class I hate so much,also my Chinese History failed.:sad:And recently,I had an argument with one of my class teachers that is going to see my mum in Parents' Day.However I will not know what they will talk about for 20minutes.:cry:

What rocked: Surviving my degree and graduating, amazing holiday in Europe, moving to Nottingham and meeting lots of great people, joining here and getting to know some really cool people and last but not least... meeting the actual Scott Mills! :P

What sucked: Major stress in my final year at uni, family friends dying and coming home to the news that a girl who I went to school with, who was only 19 and the step sister of one of my close friends, had died in a car crash. :(

Rocked: hugging and kissing Ferry Corsten (dance producer/DJ), my favorite artist ever and I was so thrilled to meet him and see him live. I will remember that all my life; my friends are wonderful; getting a job coach; discovering DJing; discovering new dance music; having a great New Year's

Sucked: not having a job; not getting to go to certain shows;

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

• 11 months later...