Unofficial Mills

The Worst Film You Have Ever Seen

MaryMary

I loved Chitty Chitty Bang Bang as a kid, although I found it scary.

I think The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen and Legally Blonde 2 have to be the worst films I've seen in the cinema. League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen is just a rubbish attempt at a superhero film and Legally Blonde 2 is all about rescuing animals from animal testing, which I'm not really interested in.

I'd like to point out that I didn't plan to see either of the above films and I didn't choose them.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

This isn't the response you'll want, but I'll reply. I've barely watched enough movies to comment. Freaky Friday is on this afternoon, and that's awful.

I loved that! But then I have the Mum point of view, that probably makes the difference?

Beyond the Valley of The Dolls is the worst film I have ever seen, though there used to be a Sky channel called "Bad Movies" which showed some stinkers - also Rapture shows some very bad films if you're into that kind of thing....

UM is a nice place

Completely agreeing with you two about Vanilla Sky and Napoleon Dynamite. Didn't really like Donnie Darko either.

I hate it when there's a really big hype around a film, because then I have really high expectations and usually get disappointed when I watch it. :(

Edit: I wouldn't say the above are bad films though (which is the actual question! :-?), they're just films I didn't like.

We saw a really rubbish film for free at the union called 'Holes'. That really was crap. It was cold outside so we didn't want to leave, so we ended up staying and watching the whole film too!

Haha, I loved "Holes" (so to speak). We saw that in GCSE English. No relevance to the course, but still...

I've read the book and enjoyed that, but I had no idea there was a film of it. 7.1/10 on IMDB. It's on BBC1 on Thursday 3:15pm - 5:05pm so I will check it out.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

there was some film on yesterday with angela lansbury called "bedknobs and broomsticks". of course the hangover yesterday probably didn't aid me in viewing it but i thought the whole idea of a magic bed that could fly through the air was a bit out of touch.

on the grid.