1. 1. Which party would you vote for?

• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Liberal Democrats
    • BNP
    • Independent
    • Other
    • Not voting

what about the 'none of the above' option on the poll ?

i'm not sure yet, Hmmmm.

deffo not Labour, i'm moving away from the Tories & Dave has said that he may not have a referendum on the Lisbon treaty :(

im moving towards the Lib Dems though, but UKIP is a strong contender as is 'None of the Above' all politicians are full of shit & only in it for themselves, they feed you false promises they have no intention of keeping & just want to buy your vote.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VQ8pgySec4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VQ8pgySec4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:)

The only problem with voting none of the above is that things will never change. I wouldn't vote Lib Dems as they are utter trash around here and everywhere, Labour...Well I think everyone hates Gordon Brown, the Prime Minister who noone voted in.

The BNP are racist and I wouldn't want a racist government, yes they might sort out the immigrants but overall wouldn't be any good.

Why can't we vote in Barak Obama to be our President, while still keeping the Queen of course, :cry:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

I'm afraid it's a bit too early to say, for a General election really. 'A day is a long time in politics' afterall. I think you can probably guess which two parties I shall definitely NOT be voting for though.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

what about the 'none of the above' option on the poll ?

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VQ8pgySec4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

We go through this every time - if you don't like the options you don't vote!

Probably going to vote Lib Dem. Labour a possible second, but I think have been in too long with too much sh*t going on under them to justify keeping them around another 5 years. BNP are the radically racist party. UKIP are the racist party for racists who don't want the burden of being called racists. Tory are the racists who cloak it under more colourful language. Everyone else, meh.

Good to see lots of Labour votes, The Sun hasn't brainwashed everyone, quite yet...

But where has those 2 BNP votes come from...something you need to tell us Jono?

surprised that anyone would vote for them :(

& Jono by not voting means you have no interest in the so called democratic process, by having a box to tick (none of the above) you can use your voice to say that none of the candidates represent your values or views, every one should vote !

:)

surprised that anyone would vote for them :(

& Jono by not voting means you have no interest in the so called democratic process, by having a box to tick (none of the above) you can use your voice to say that none of the candidates represent your values or views, every one should vote !

You make a choice by not voting - that's democratic. More people are going to have their voice heard by not turning up than by ticking a box.

I'm pretty sure I'll vote Labour. There was a point until recently I would have probably gone Lib Dem, but Lib Dem appear to be unsure now how much support they'll give students so it seems a bit pointless voting that way.

The Tories will not benefit me in anyway, and now The Sun are giving them their vote, I will be out in force to support Labour.

I will vote for anything that keeps Gordon Brown out of office, and if this requires tactical voting so be it( except for the BNP and all those other extremists). That said, my vote doesn't really mean anything because my constituency has pretty much always been conservative, and recently by quite a sizable majority I think

I will vote for anything that keeps Gordon Brown out of office, and if this requires tactical voting so be it( except for the BNP and all those other extremists). That said, my vote doesn't really mean anything because my constituency has pretty much always been conservative, and recently by quite a sizable majority I think

I agree, anything which gets rid of Gordon Brown is good with me. It's not like anyone (apart from extremists) could do any worse. Plus who the hell cares who the scum go with?

Most people around here are Lib Dems, even though they do absolutely nothing apart from give permission to have roads dug up all the damn time.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

With the way things are going at the moment, regrettably, I'm going to be voting tactically in next year's general election for the other party of business and capitalism, Labour.

Alas, Chinless will be the next President-in-all-but-title of the UK. He'll chair a group of people who all originate from the same, small, privileged toff/Eton/inbred background; this group of middle/upper/super-class will, absurdly, be representative of the whole UK population which is, mostly, working-class.

• 3 months later...

Well, with those results that means the Unofficial Mills parliament will look like this:

Conservative 167 seats (-31)

Labour 379 seats (+23)

Liberal Democrats 72 seats (+10)

Others 14 seats (+2)

Northern Ireland 18 seats (nc)

Which just shows how messed up our electoral system is really. But thats a really strong Labour majority!