Unofficial Mills

The end of Jo and Edith on day time

augusta92

If Moyles is having a big party to celebrate the number of years he has done on breakfast by travelling all over the uk. couldnt they do something to celebrate the end of Jo and Edith's daytime shows? They have achieved a great deal so why not celebrate, even if they do still continue part-time at weekends?

If Moyles is having a big party to celebrate the number of years he has done on breakfast by travelling all over the uk. couldnt they do something to celebrate the end of Jo and Edith's daytime shows? They have achieved a great deal so why not celebrate, even if they do still continue part-time at weekends?

Because the breakfast show is the most important show on Radio One and Moyles is breaking the record for the longest reign as breakfast show host on the station EVER! That's miles above and beyond anything that Jo and Edith have ever contributed to the station.

There's only 17 Jo Whiley (weekday) shows left! I'm going to miss her rather a lot- she's sounding as good as ever. The only consolation is I'm starting a job where I won't be able to listen to daytime R1, so at least I can listen at weekends and not be bothered about missing Fearne.

I concur with that statement, though I tend to listen to 6Music at weekends where Jon Richardson seems to accuse Mr Mills of stealing ideas from him.

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

I like catching a bit of Edith just before Scott's on when I get back from school. It just won't be the same :( I hope there will be good handovers between Greg and Scott. Banter ahead?

Scott starts work at 4.08. You should know that by now.