Unofficial Mills

Watch it all online!

Jono

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you cant see any of the audience.

You see my hair when the lights go up and my phone occasionally due to tweeting :D

It's REALLY quiet on my laptop where the volume doesn't go that high. Might just be the laptop and not the fault of the video though.

You see my hair when the lights go up and my phone occasionally due to tweeting :D

It's REALLY quiet on my laptop where the volume doesn't go that high. Might just be the laptop and not the fault of the video though.

Quiet for me too, but full volume on everything seemed to do the trick.

Y4Ar5.png

It took me an hour and a half to watch 20 minutes of video, how does that work? Stupid buffering speeds.

Enjoyed those two bits, it's good. My only real problem is that it didn't open with the Music4 jingle or a song working it in. :P

I was hoping for a live version of the jingle too. :(

I didn't really pay much attention to all the Musical stuff on the show recently as I thought it could only turn out a bit naff. How wrong was I?

Just watched the first two parts of the show and I have to say I'm regretful I didn't 'get' it earlier and take the time out to bring Nati up to join you lot up there. Really great stuff. A little envious, in fact.

Looking forward to the next parts put up online...

I didn't really pay much attention to all the Musical stuff on the show recently as I thought it could only turn out a bit naff. How wrong was I?

Just watched the first two parts of the show and I have to say I'm regretful I didn't 'get' it earlier and take the time out to bring Nati up to join you lot up there. Really great stuff. A little envious, in fact.

Looking forward to the next parts put up online...

I know! It was like when I got there and watching it back - I just sort of have my mouth almost wide open in amazement how professional they made it all. I don't know what I was expecting but it just all seems surreal and quite cool. We all saw it and ended up getting drunk after so watching it back brought it all back! But I agree, when they were banging on about it a few weeks after the idea I was sick to death of it, but it appears to have been worth it for many true fans.

Oops. How remiss. I appear not to have mentioned how much I enjoyed the first bit of the musical. It was excellent - really amusing. Can't wait for the next installments.

Fake Chappers and Joe's performances were particularly good. I agree with you Jo, it's nice that there were so many references for the real SM fans. Did TOWDS write all of it? Well, whoever did write it did a jolly good job.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Just watched the first two parts of the show and I have to say I'm regretful I didn't 'get' it earlier and take the time out to bring Nati up to join you lot up there. Really great stuff. A little envious, in fact.Looking forward to the next parts put up online...

That's like me, too! I haven't really had time to listen to the show of late, but I knew about the musical etc. I wish I could have made it in the end - it looked absolutely superb! I've only seen a tiny bit online so far but I'll catch up with it very soon. Here's hoping they take it on the road eventually!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Yup, Mr Dodd was credited with the writing in the programme. But I don't doubt his writing alone could have produced such a magnificent production - there was so many others involved. Full credit to the online team, choreography, music production, stage managers, etc because it looks like such a huge task.