Unofficial Mills

A message for Fraz-J

Rob

Some of you may or may not know that me and Fraz had an argument on twitter. Well it was more like a full-on brawl. I wanted all you lot to hear what I have to say to him.

Edit: And sorry about the first 11 seconds being blank, forgot to edit that out.

EJ.mp3

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Why on earth did I ever download that, it was even worse then I expected...

Rob, lets never argue... I couldn't cope if this was done to me.

HAHA! I never thought of it that way. If any of you lot fall out with me I'm practicing Take That- Back for good :)

I would never make up with you if you did that, I wouldn't even download whatever you've posted

Sir Elton would be honored at my erm... adaption, it's a shame you don't have as good taste :P

Some of you may or may not know that me and Fraz had an argument on twitter. Well it was more like a full-on brawl. I wanted all you lot to hear what I have to say to him.

Edit: And sorry about the first 11 seconds being blank, forgot to edit that out.

Gawh, what a waste of my time...I hate all of you on this site!

Y4Ar5.png

I'm actually crying. That was funny. You're a comical genius Rob. :P

There wasn't meant to be anything comical about my song! It was meant to be heart-wrenching and beautiful!

Rob are you ACTUALLY kidding me right now?! Seriously?!

I mean thanks for the effort and everything but this is just Cringeworthy!

Ahem Fraser. Bit of an ungracious response to Rob's heartfelt apology. It made me laugh anyway. Nice to see you've both cut out the fisticuffs though.:)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I can't get the song to download.... but I randomly had burst out laughing when I saw Fraz-J's reaction, and there's this kid nearby of about 8 years old just sitting really staring at me like I'm mad. :oops:

Haha Viv! Oh my lord. Nadia, PLEASE don't encourage him!

www.drainpipeclothing.com