Unofficial Mills

Doctor Who special

Rob

I think you're referring to Michelle Ryan off of Eastenders and The Bionic Woman Rob. Really nice interview with her in The Guardian yesterday, which I can't seem to get hold of at present otherwise I'd pop up a link. Sorry.

It's rather sad how much I'm looking forward to this.:oops:

I think it's not until well into next year Alan. They're going to show several specials with David Tennant this year to keep us going.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I think you're referring to Michelle Ryan off of Eastenders and The Bionic woman Rob.

I hope she uses her real accent in it. The "proper English" acent does it for me, she'd get a glass of wine :)

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

That was good. I liked the topical little Icelandic banks joke. I enjoy both Doctor Who and Torchwood. I guess the woman at the end was prophesising the end of David Tennant's role... he will knock 4 times. Interesting.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

It's far too 'kiddish' for me. I much prefer Torchwood!

I <3 tourchwood, you know I have a weakness for the welsh. It was a good standard for a Doctor Who ep, they are generally good but some are a bit shoddy.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Should've mentioned earlier, I really enjoyed this. Russell T Davies' skills shall be greatly missed next year (wonder what he's upto now), as will David Tennant - but that goes without saying.

Well we have 3 episodes left. I'll be looking forward to all of them.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Guest inxces4308

I'm starting to believe the plot lines less and less but I think its just that i'm getting older.....

On the plus side i've just started watchin D.H.Confidential and David T says 'its all gone abit Pete Tong' which I found slightly amusing.

I really like Torchwood, but would take DW any day over it. The newer series are great, but sometimes get wrapped up a little too quickly. And dodgy effects and sets aside (as compared to now), I still prefer the classic Who stories.

I know. I'm old.

"The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma"- P. Star The Secret Box

• 3 months later...

Catch it while you can!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcQcaucYOc0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcQcaucYOc0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>