Unofficial Mills

Dreams About R1 DJs

Bexy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dreamed about Scott and in the dream he kissed me (how unlikely is that!) then I don't remember where we were but he was sitting down and a woman in dark blue was behind him putting something on the wall or something (:S) and he said I could come with him and we walked to some grey aircraft hangar place, inside it was a garment factory! I walked on towards the other end of the space but Scott stopped to pick up garments and tell the machinists not to let them fall on the floor, he was hanging a print dress on a hook last I saw him. I waited in a room at the other end of the factory but he was still out on the shop floor... then I woke up!

I blame watching Skins, and then Scott on NVM the Buzzcocks straight after...for the unlikely snog part anyway! :D Why Scott would be boss of a garment factory I can't even begin to guess :S

UM is a nice place

funkyseaweed - To dream that you are flying, signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited. To dream that you are flying with black wings, signifies bitter disappointments.

Monitorabbit - To dream that you are at a factory, represents repetitious thinking and old way of doing things. It is symbolic of predictability and unchanging habits.

Form - http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

glitzy.jpg

• 1 year later...

Last night, I was dreaming about talking to Scott, then Edith.

The dream finally finished in a railway station, where I was arguing with Aled about stay-at-home versus go-to-work mothers. Aled was wearing a bright pink top. Then, the dream moved to what seemed to be Auswitz, with people frantically trying to get on the last train away from the place. Very odd indeed.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Just encountered this on Twitter. Don't for one minute think it's the real Steve Coogan, but quite funny though.

'last night i a strange dream about an a orgy in a darkroom, im still not sure what i grabbed hold of!!!'

5 minutes

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

we had a thread like this years ago i recall. i don't dream about dj's because it's well strange, which gives me some hope of being normal. i'm being such a smug abstard.

I seem to remember Nihal trying to run me over in a car in my old primary school car park. Not really sure what that was all about...

no that actualy hapened. nihal was drink driving at the time, and was angry that you didn't stop on the naughty step, you wretched child!!

on the grid.

for your information as i have said above, i have never had a dream about a dj as far as i can remember.

Okay, I believe you... ;)

I have regularly had dreams about the news, Narrated by Rhod Sharp, cos I always fall asleep listening to Fivelive. I know hes not a R! DJ, but I just thought I'd throw that in :P

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

God! that last point is quite disturbing- especially if you havent seen anything/ read anything about auswitz

I felt creeped by it too. I don't know if it's because I want to see the Reader (about Auswitz), and it's wound up subconsciously in my dream :confused:

]Now, here's a funny thing: I was at an interview this morning, and the guy there was wearing a pink shirt similar to the one of my dream (a similar shade of pink, I mean). I didn't take to him, and all I could think of was I wanted to leave, like I had in my dream. Odd. Spooky stuff. I'm on a different plain, I swear.

we had a thread like this years ago i recall.

Oddly enough, I believe that one was also started by your's truly.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Guest CancerForTheCure

Last night I had a dream about some Radio 1 DJ's and I remember thinking 'For the first time ever I am dreaming about Radio 1 DJ's. I must remember this for the thread.' Not a CLUE what the dream was about. Sorry :P