MissCorsham

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What aled.info? I'm on there with no problems whatsoever :D

Also Viv... can't find the image you're referring to, the only thing close is the signature of a member with three squirrels fighting with lightsabers near the top of page 28...

O, so that's what the pic is. Oops. Oh well, it was fun to block Pink Tribble anyway!! lol

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

There's a new tune by C. Harris which is wonderful.. Heard it on Sara Cox's show.

The 4th floor, BBC R1, are now following me. God!!! I don't know what the "4th floor" is, but there you go!! woo

the_4th_floor is the tech team of R1HQ, named so because they are on the 4th Floor. It includes samtheinternetguy (@samuelbailey) and the twitter is run by @huey.

Hope that helps :-p

Any idea which one the real Russell Brand is? There are two almost identical ones:

www.twitter.com/rustyrocket

www.twitter.com/rustyrockets

I think it might be the 2nd one due to the number of followers but thought I'd ask anyway.....

Yeah it's the second one, don't know if this has been mentioned before but you should check out celebswhotwitter.com they find all the real celebs twitters and point out the fake ones, it saved me a lot of time lol

By the way everyone my twitter name is claz0010 so you can find me if you want :) I don't actually have a clue what's going on yet, I'm still working twitter out lol