MissCorsham

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who is JM1234 - anyone know?

I thought it might be John - i.e. the John whose girlfriend had a baby a few months back and who doesn't come on here much any more. It's a shame he's no longer a regular, I miss him sometimes :(

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Me and Timsk are dilberating this. It's the the closest to real profile but could be set up by one of his team members.

Jono you are a pal of Scott, surly he would let you know if he had a Twitter account :)

i also suspect that you have a special phone in your house like the Bat-phone that is in direct contact with Scott ;)

:)

Guest inxces4308

Moyles now has 17,500+ followers......

It still amazes me its constantly rising! I bet all the 'celebs' get into a battle about who can get the most followers. Probably between Ross, Moyles and Fry.

Moyles now has 17,500+ followers......

It still amazes me its constantly rising! I bet all the 'celebs' get into a battle about who can get the most followers. Probably between Ross, Moyles and Fry.

I kind of feel that's missing the point really. Schofe, Fry and Ross have something interesting to say several times a day because they understand the format and it's benefits. I can't see Moyles making it anything more than another "let's get 5000 texts in the next hour" type of thing. I just don't think it's something he'll stick with longer term... Hope Scott doesn't also take this approach.

I kind of feel that's missing the point really. Schofe, Fry and Ross have something interesting to say several times a day because they understand the format and it's benefits. I can't see Moyles making it anything more than another "let's get 5000 texts in the next hour" type of thing. I just don't think it's something he'll stick with longer term... Hope Scott doesn't also take this approach.

I've not heard Scott mention his Facebook fan page once whereas Chris is always mentioning his. So I'd be quite surprised if Scott does mention his Twitter at all.

I really don't think that is Scott, if I'm wrong then awesome, but its all wrong. He realised he was suposed to be gone when someone said that he said on the radio he was supposed to be somewhere, and then it was suddenly TOWDS for as long as it could be dragged out. Also, "he" told me my picture was the best on twitter... egotistical much?