Unofficial Mills

Skins Series 3

Jono

It seemed too much like a sit-com, especially at the beginning with the skating and the policeman on a bicycle. Hopefully it'll improve. They make the characters waaaay too obvious, really overdo it, and the footballer boyfriend has a very dodgy accent.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed awful start to the new series with massively one dimensional characters. Cook seems to be the main focus of the show a person who they seem to have created by crossing Chris & Tony, So creating a swaggering uber cock.

Yeah, and the main problem is, where do they go from here with him?

They already did the "Tony loves himself but gets his comeuppance and becomes an outcast then realises the errors of his ways" and the "Chris is a cheeky-chappy wideboy who realises that he needs to grow up and wise up"

caitlynmac.png

Indeed awful start to the new series with massively one dimensional characters. Cook seems to be the main focus of the show a person who they seem to have created by crossing Chris & Tony, So creating a swaggering uber cock.

Yes, I think you've summed it up pretty nicely there. I didn't really understand how Pandora managed to swallow a whole bag of coke and was then basically fine. Surely that's not a good example to be setting to people? The characters and storylines are unfortunately not at all believable. I don't think I'll bother watching any more (unless they feature a certain radio DJ and a certain tuna baguette).

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Still not impressed at all with this new series, with the possible exceptions of JJ and the twin that doesn't speak much none of the characters are even remotely likeable. Cook in particular is pretty terrible. Maybe it's just as well I won't be able to watch any more of it............. (I fly to Spain at the weekend)

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I can't really watch any more of it for the time being as I'm in Spain, but I don't have any desire to anyway to be honest. If something vaguely interesting actually happens then let me know...

You're going to miss Scott on it?

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

• 2 weeks later...