• New on Unofficial Mills

Kitai

What rocks in your life?

Oooh I'm jealous, I love these cars! I know absolutely nothing about cars but my friend used to have one of these and it was gorgeous.

good thing is that it's been next door all it's life, so i know that it hasn't been ran into the ground and is looked after. only done 24,000 miles and it's nearly 6 years old. had a drive in it too last night, and it feels pretty quick. i'll post some pictures when i get it, roll on march 1st!

on the grid.

good thing is that it's been next door all it's life, so i know that it hasn't been ran into the ground and is looked after. only done 24,000 miles and it's nearly 6 years old. had a drive in it too last night, and it feels pretty quick. i'll post some pictures when i get it, roll on march 1st!

Wow, that's a really low mileage, looking forward to seeing the pics. What colour is it?

Laugh.Dance.Hoff

mazda mx5 1.8 from 2004

You'll have fun in that! Seriously. Great fun cars - even in winter with the lid off and the heater on at night... (can you tell I miss my old car?!)

If you've never driven a rear-wheel-drive car before though, might be worth investing in a day out on a skid pan as it'll be a handful in the wet/ice/snow, and that'll help keep your insurance costs down.

Be sure to post some pics when you've got it

Wow, that's a really low mileage, looking forward to seeing the pics. What colour is it?

it's black!

You'll have fun in that! Seriously. Great fun cars - even in winter with the lid off and the heater on at night... (can you tell I miss my old car?!)

If you've never driven a rear-wheel-drive car before though, might be worth investing in a day out on a skid pan as it'll be a handful in the wet/ice/snow, and that'll help keep your insurance costs down.

Be sure to post some pics when you've got it

i drove my dads c180 merc in the recent bad weather a few times, i know it's quite difficult but i'll get used to it. i'm already loving the idea of a convertable, i think even whatever car i have after the mx5 will even be one. maybe a tvr or lotus by then. i'll definatley get photos up when i get it. i'd take some now, but it would look strange standing on next doors drive taking pics of a car...

on the grid.

Having no car payments anymore.

Playing Ratchet & Clank and Wolfenstein on PS3.

Watching Farscape from the beginning.

What can I say? I'm a cheap date.

"The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma"- P. Star The Secret Box

Been for a small dose of retail therapy this morning.... mood getting a bit better now...

Braehead by any chance?

i have my mx5!!111

Oooh you got it early! How exciting!

I am setting off in the morning for a spa weekend.......roll on the relaxation!

Laugh.Dance.Hoff

I've started volunteering in a charity shop. It's nearly 3 months since I last worked and I was very anxious about how I'd manage going out and being around other people in a place of work again. I'm finding it quite enjoyable and it is stopping me from blaming myself for being useless and reducing the negative thoughts I have about myself. I actually quite enjoy sorting through other people's junk they've donated and deciding whether things are saleable or not. I've also been going to the gym and I can feel that I am fitter and stronger. I'm going to be spending a few days in the Peak District with my best friend at the end of this month so I've set that as a target to get fitter for. After several months of doing very little, I'd got pretty weak.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I'm glad you're back out there!! How many hours are you doing in this shop per week?

I did 1 hour on Monday as a trial, did 4 hours yesterday, will probably do 3 or 4 hours on Friday. Then next week I'm not sure yet. I'm trying to get used to being out and doing stuff before I work out how many hours I'll do in a normal week. It is good to be back out there and interacting with people other than my doctor and counsellor.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

£80 sunglasses.

:| Unless you're going abroad that's £80 that would be better spent in the pub.

What rocks for me? I'm finally starting to get my f*cked sleeping pattern back on track. No more getting up at 3pm and going to bed at 6am for me (even though it was totally awesome for a short while).

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

Love the new car DC! Make sure you post some topless pics soon. ;)

What puzzles me is when people buy a sports car they often say "I'm gonna get a hardtop for it" !!!!! Strange that innit? :D